- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Sunday, December 30, 2018
What Drugs Cause Red Eyes and Dilated Pupils? | Sober College: One of the first signs of drug use is noticeable changes to the eyes (bloodshot, dilated pupils, etc.). If you suspect a loved one might be using, learn how to observe the shape, size, and appearance of their eyes to determine the possible cause, and help bring them one step closer to treatment and a better life.