Saturday, December 29, 2018

Lovelady center

We hope all of you had a very blessed Christmas and wish you the happiest of New Year’s. As
2018 comes to a close, we wanted to thank every single one of you for providing hope and
showing the love of God to the women and children here at The Lovelady Center.
This year, over 180,000 nights of safe lodging were provided to women and children who would
have had no other place to go. Our kitchen prepared and served over 500,000 meals feeding
them while they were here, and as part of their program, we provided over 5,000 hours of
Christian counseling, as well as hours of life skills classes and job readiness preparation. Ten
women earned their GED and one earned her High School Diploma while in the program. Most
exciting of all, over 200 women professed their faith in Christ and were baptized during our
church services. All of this and much more was made possible by your support through the gift
of your time, your prayers and your resources.
As we look forward to 2019, we are excited for all that we believe God has in store, but we are
most thankful for each of you whose hearts have been open to His leading to serve these
women and children in such a meaningful way.
Our prayer is that God will richly bless each of you in this coming year.


'Two years ago today I walked through the doors of The Lovelady Center. I was broken. I prayed for God to bring me out of the life I had lived for so long. I had lost so much and was ready for a change. Two years later my life is not perfect BUT it's better than I could have ever imagined. I have so much to be grateful for and today just like every other day I thank God for saving me.' -Brittany, December 28, 2018

YOUR GIFT IS DOUBLED THROUGH YEAR-END!

The Lovelady Center
7916 2nd Avenue S
Birmingam, AL 35206
jeanne@loveladycenter.org

www.loveladycenter.org
© TLCMediaDept 2018 All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment