Friday, December 28, 2018

Welcome To The Sober Nation Family

Welcome to the Family. I am so glad you signed up!


Hi Joseph,

My name is Tim Stoddart. I am the man behind Sober Nation.

I'll get straight to the point.

Sober Nation is the worlds largest online recovery community. We work together to provide resources, inspiration, help and thought provoking content to the mainstream.

My biggest priority is providing resources for people looking for help. Addiction is a lonely place and I hope we can be a light for people in need.

My second priority is to have fun. When I was getting sober, my biggest fear was that I was going to be bored. It is important that people understand that a life of recovery is full of joy and excitement and adventures.

My third priority is to let the community speak. Sober Nation is about you. You can become an author and publish your work on the site. You can submit your own story. You can submit videos and we will publish them. This is all about you.

So what can you expect?

I will periodically send you emails if there is something I feel is important for you to know. Also, you will receive a weekly newsletter which is just a recap of everything that happened the last week. The "weekly roundup" gets sent out every Friday. You will love it.

I will never spam you... ever. So don't stress.

Here are some quick links to get you started.
There's a lot more, but easy does it.

If you want to know more, you can always hit reply to this email and speak directly to me. I can't wait to get to know you!

Tim Stoddart
Copyright © 2018 Sober Nation LLC, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
1700 N Dixie Highway Unit 122
Boca Raton FL 33432

No comments:

Post a Comment