Saturday, December 29, 2018

Proverb 14 v 14 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Proverb 14 v 14 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Backsliders get what they deserve;
good people receive their reward.


STEP 3. I will make a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of God.

The Proverb is right too the point , no sugar coating here . When we hand it over and give it to God we cant keep taking it back . I struggle with this but as I get older , I am getting better at getting out of Gods way. There were plenty of times I let pride convince me , I don't need God ! I can handle this , wrong right back on my face is where I landed again and again as long as I had control . The excuses , too be honest I wrote the book on excuses and I was the king of the blame game. It was what you did or said that made me go out and use . Bullspit , it was me and my foolish pride trying too make you pay for my mistakes. Sitting here writing this is really bringing it home , I was such a fool to think if we commit step three and let go that I can keep taking it back over and over again. I gave it too God because I had no idea on how to live my life as a human , I was too busy running around loose like a wild animal .

Matthew chapter 10 v 38 - Those who do not take up their cross and follow in my STEPS are not fit to be my disciples .



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network
Psalm 103 v 3 He forgives ALL my sins and heals ALL my diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment