Thursday, May 24, 2018

May 24 , 2018 Twelve Stepping With Spiritual Support From Scripture


Psalm 57:3 - He will send help from heaven to rescue me, disgracing those who hound me. My God will send forth his unfailing love and faithfulness.
(GODS BIG BOOK)


STEP 11 -Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.


This step is a daily one as are the other steps. I also have discovered I would not be where I am today without that help sent from above. Looking back on my recovery journey, the Steps were my stairway to Heaven ! I go up and He comes down just like a set of stairs. His help is real ,all you have to do is believe, persist ,wait, and receive. Gods way is a guaranteed life transforming way of restoration and recovery.


Romans 12 : 2 -Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (GODS BIG BOOK)



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.comPsalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment