Monday, June 5, 2017


Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
June 2017 Newsletter 
Rachael M.
Resting in Love  

     Depression during college became overpowering, and it soon brought me to a breaking point.  I left school without finishing my semester finals and went back home.  I was completely defeated, and felt as though I had failed.
     Growing up, my parents had an unstable marriage, and they divorced when I was in high school.  We believed in the gospel and attended church, but Christ was not the Lord of our home.
Servant Leaders
   
     Do you know a young adult (18-35) who longs to serve the broken while being challenged to grow?
     During a one-year commitment at His Mansion, SLs are mentored, equipped, and built up in a supportive, Christ-centered community to bring the hope and healing of Jesus to those struggling with trauma, addiction, and other life-controlling issues.
 
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment