Sunday, June 25, 2017

Thank you in advance for reading about Peter and Daniel; they have new lives!
Peter
Totally New Lives!

I am 28 years old and today I am firmly grounded in Christ.  

A year ago I was a totally different person, one bound by addiction and the sin that comes with it.  For 15 years I had been in and out of rehabs with no success.  

Finally I was introduced to Teen Challenge where I learned about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in a real and powerful way.  Immediately after giving my struggles and addictions to Him I felt a peace and relief from stress and worries I never knew before.  

Although I have had my share of mistakes, my relationship with God has changed me in amazing ways.  I thank Him everyday for the forgiveness and mercy he has shown me at Teen Challenge.


Daniel
I'm 20 years old.  I'm also a child of adoption. I went to Teen Challenge because of a violation of my probation. My third violation at that.  I was in and out of jail for the past 3 years.

My drug usage started around 15 years of age and got more and more serious. I've always tried to fill a hole inside of me with drugs, women, and material things, but never God -- until now. 

I got saved, and since that day, my life has changed in so many ways. I went from being a self-centered, angry person to a loving and caring leader on the campus. I was put into a lead position running the warehouse at our thrift store, and I plan on going home to lead a youth group at the church my parents attend.  

God works miracles and I'm living proof of that. God has freed me of my anger and helped me deal with being adopted. I thank Teen Challenge for all the help and support. With God all things are possible. I encourage anyone out there to get a relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He saved my life!


Will you join with us?

We have the most caring donors in the world! They are willing to give to help hurting people like Peter and Daniel find hope for a new life without drugs.

Will you join with us? Your gift will provide training for staff, curriculum for students to learn God's Word, and help assure that every person who comes to Teen Challenge has the opportunity to meet Jesus and find a new life - drug free!. Thanks, in advance for giving.

TO SEE MORE THAT'S HAPPENING AT TEEN CHALLENGE, VISIT US AT:

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our videos on YouTube View on Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment