- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Monday, December 26, 2016
Portugal's approach to opioid addiction should be US model
America is in the midst of an epidemic. It’s everywhere you look. It’s at your neighbor’s house. It’s at your schools and it may even be in your home. Why? Why, in a modern world with vaccines, procedures, capabilities and solutions, are there steadily increasing death rates of those afflicted by opiate addiction? Surely this is a worldwide phenomenon and the United States is not the only nation whose youth and citizens are being crippled by addiction. Addiction is worldwide, but healthy drug policy is not. The United States is failing to meet the needs of a public health crisis. Just a few hours ahead of us, Portugal faces the same addiction issue every day, but unlike the United States, Portugal has a solution.