- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Founding member of The Cure talks about alcoholism, recovery
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — It took writing a book for Laurence “Lol” Tolhurst to realize the life he’s had.
As a founding member of English band The Cure, Tolhurst worked hard, toured the world and lived a life of luxury.
Until it came crashing down on him in 1989.
Battling an alcohol problem, Tolhurst left the band.