|WE GOOFED AND WE'RE SORRY! In the previous email, we included a broken link. |
Crystal. Tara. Josh. Virginia. Ryan. Just five of the millions of teens across America who strive to live their lives Above the Influence (ATI). By giving a gift TODAY, you can help millions of their peers continue to rise above negative influences, like drugs and alcohol, as they head back to school this fall.
Please don’t wait – we need your support to continue to empower teens to be their best selves.
ATI Fast Facts
Who: Nearly 2 million teens
What: Developing the skills necessary to overcome negative pressures, like drugs and alcohol
Where: Nationwide messaging and social networks as well as local, on-the-ground youth engagement
When: Now, because 90 percent of addictions start in the teen years
Why: Because teens involved with ATI have shown a lower likelihood of engaging in experimental, risky behaviors – and they need YOU to help keep the ATI program alive!
Please make a donation today, so we can continue to help as many teens as possible make positive decisions and be their best selves.
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help