Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hired Power
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Sending you all well wishes throughout your work week. My name is Alison Hord and I am with the Hired Power/LEAD Recovery center team. I have been fortunate enough to work with these companies for almost a year and now have the great privilege of stepping into a marketing position that will allow me to grow closer relationships with all of you!
I truly believe our mission in the recovery field is to bring forth our individual services, to provide quality client care and continue spreading the message of healing and hope. Building and maintaining relationships between professionals is the heart beat of the recovery world because without these relationships, our goals of meeting client needs would not be possible. As addiction and mental health professionals, we can reach every family faced with crisis and work together to blend each of our unique, genuine, methods.
Please contact me if you need any further information on Hired Power/LEAD Recovery Center or would like for us to come visit your organization. I am looking forward to working with all of you and collaborating on each of our passions to help save lives!
 

Warmest Regards,

Alison Hord
Hired Power/LEAD Recovery center
21062 Brookhurst Street
 Huntington Beach, CA  92646

No comments:

Post a Comment