Friday, September 4, 2015

A Special Tribute ...In South Florida
So many of our beautiful children have been lost to this horrible disease.
.
As you know my son Daniel lost his battle this year. In honor of Daniel and all those who lost their battle I am hosting a very special Lights of Hope on Sunday September 27th at the Calvary Chapel Sawgrass at 3:00pm to 4:30pm....
.
If you lost a child and would like me to let me read the name of your child in a special prayer ceremony and share a picture please email me at Barbara@theaddictsmom.com  the name, date and picture below with a statement. I ..................................give my permission to the Addict’s Mom to read my child’s name and use their picture at the Addict’s Mom Lights of Hope on September 27th, 2015 at the Calvary Chapel Sawgrass in Davie Florida.
.
A picture is not required but would be appreciated, if you post one it will be shared on the big screen at the church sanctuary.
.
I know this is hard for me and you. But I will not let our children’s lives be in vain. I hope you will participate.
.
For those of you would live in Florida, it would mean so much to me if you would join me on this special day to light a candle of hope.
.
I could use volunteers to help setup and to promote this event.
.
Please don’t lose hope as my son Daniel constantly reminded me never lose hope, even if it is the size of a mustard seed.
.
Much love to all addict’s moms and their families...Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment