Sunday, August 24, 2014


August 24 Chp 44 v 21 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


God would surely have known it , for He knows the secrets of every heart .



STEP 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves .


Take a few minutes and let that verse from the Psalm sink in ! Why do we think we can hide from our Father from above. Keeping my secrets and sins filled me with sickness and sorrow that cannot be expressed .Thinking about it my sickness of secrets was worse then my various self medicating ways. Worthless , unworthy , disgusting , pathetic , and Loser are a few words my sickness of secrets had me convinced I was .Self does not want you using the 12 steps or reading Gods Big Book ( BIBLE ) , because they will lead you to freedom from your secrets and self medicating ways .Step four opened the door to my vault of secrets ,exposing them for what they were . Fuel that fed my addiction and kept the blaze burning bright . Exposing and discussing my secrets took away their super natural subliminal control of my life .Once my secrets were fully exposed they lost their super natural grip of control over my life and I lost all reason to self medicate . Freedom from my secrets and self are the true key to freedom . God knows your secrets He is waiting for you to expose them ,so He can break that super natural grip that keeps you stuck . You are not the cause of your addictions , hidden secrets of self are the catalyst ,get rid of that and the blaze will go out . 

Ephesians 5:11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them .





By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment