- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Friday, August 15, 2014
August 15 Chp 34 v 4 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
I prayed to the Lord , and He answered me . He freed me from all my fears .
STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity .
It is true ! I celebrated fourteen years sober this past June . To deal with my fear , I used until I was brave ,the problem with that was my life became more fearful because of the consequences of my addictions. Plus addiction gave me a false perception of reality which in turn created a delusional sense of security .
PRAYER WORKS ! ADDICTION DOSEN 'T !
John 14 : 27 I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.