Wednesday, May 17, 2017

RIR-RADIO LIVE (Episode 810)
 

"When I cleaned up from drugs and alcohol I began a process of eliminating my old personality and beginning a new. The old one wasn't working anymore. I am a traveling blues man, door to door selling my songs. I'm trying to follow the path of the righteous and still light my fire along the way". Mike Zito

Born in South St. Louis, Mo. Mike Zito grew up in a working class home with a dire love of music. It was his escape....  Listen Live Here  - Join Mike Zito On Facebook

MIKE ZITO "SONGS FROM THE ROAD" - ONE STEP AT A TIME
MIKE ZITO
 
Rockers In Recovery - UPCOMING EVENT
27th Rockers In Recovery® - Free Music & Recovery Prevention and Education Based Event
 
September 9, Rockers In Recovery Will Be Live From Wilkes-Berre, PA.

Rockers In Recovery® - Facebook Live:
Dedicated to Bringing Rock-N-Roll and Addiction Education Information Together; To Carry A Message Of Hope. We do it through live interviews, live music, and recovery based news.

Rockers In Recovery® - Media, 9301 NE 2nd Ave, Miami Shores, FL 33138
Sent by john@rockersinrecovery.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment