Tuesday, May 2, 2017


Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
May 2017 Newsletter 
Kevin R.
God's Son  

     I grew up in a good home, but it was a broken one.  My dad left when I was a baby, and my mom raised me and my three siblings.
     We lived in an ideal family suburb, where everything was clean-cut.  My mom took us to a good church every week, where they looked to the Bible for truth and looked to Jesus for relationship.
     The problem was, I didn't feel what they felt.  I didn't have a father, and and I didn't care to get to know an invisible one.
Healing in the Context of Community
   
     Do you have a heart to minister to people struggling with addiction, eating disorders, trauma, and other life-controlling behaviors?
   Our HCC course will give you a glimpse into who we are and our philosophy of ministry.  You will experience how honesty and vulnerability promote an environment of healing and transformation, and you will interact with those who are currently seeking God's restoration at His Mansion.
 
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by newsletter@hismansion.com  


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment