- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Federal Government Will Provide $485 Million for Opioid Prevention, Treatment- Partnership News Service
Federal Government Will Provide $485 Million for Opioid Prevention, Treatment- Partnership News Service: The Trump Administration will soon provide $485 million in grant money to states for prevention and treatment programs aimed at addressing the nation’s opioid crisis, the Associated Press reports.