- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
“Celebrating Families” program for women in recovery and their children (ages 3-18).
Time is running out!! Please encourage your clients, friends or family to register for the “Celebrating Families” program for women in recovery and their children (ages 3-18). It is very important that anyone interested contact Diane Catherwood to complete registration for participation! I have included the attached flyer here again for you to pass along. Space is limited!
“Celebrating Families” consists of 13 weekly sessions and includes a FREE family meal. There will also be lots of giveaways and incentives throughout the program cycle, as well as FREE social activities outside the program sessions.
“Celebrating Families” is a program to help strengthen families and break the cycle of addiction to the next generation. Some of the topics include: Healthy Living, Communication, Feelings & Defenses, Chemical Dependency Affects the Whole Family, Goal Setting, Healthy Boundaries, and more!
If you have any questions, please contact me any time.
Community Development Coordinator
The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.
252 West Swamp Road, Unit 12
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Phone: (215) 345-6644 ext. 3122
Fax: (215) 348-3377
(800) 221-6333 - 24 Hour Information Line