- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
A bill that would allow college students under the legal drinking age to taste alcohol in classes was approved by the Washington state Senate, according to the Associated Press. The bill applies to culinary, beer technology and similar college programs.
Students have to be at least 18, and supervised by faculty or staff at a technical or community college. The bill states they can taste—but not consume—the alcohol, the AP reports.
The proposal would improve these educational programs, the bill’s supporters say. A senator who opposed it, Jim Hargrove, said he is concerned the measure is the first step on the road to lowering the drinking age and expanding access to alcohol.
The bill will now be considered by the state House.