- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Alaskan Family Services
MissionServices for Families
Company OverviewAlaska Family Services was established in 1979 to respond to the needs of women and children in the Mat-Su Borough. What began as a small core of basic services has grown into a broad network of programs designed to strengthen and support individuals and families.
DescriptionAFS is home to nearly two dozen critical social service programs, including the only nationally certified domestic violence and sexual assault shelter in Alaska.
General InformationAt Alaska Family Services you can access services such as substance abuse counseling, behavioral health treatment, Alcohol Safety Action Program (ASAP), Child Care Assistance Program, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Programs, Dorothy Saxton Youth Shelter, Family Support and Preservation, Family Violence Intervention, ROSA House, Tobacco Prevention and Control, and Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
Location 1825 S Chugach Street, Palmer, Alaska 99645
Phone (907)746-4080 or 1-866-746-4080