Friday, July 20, 2012

AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!!!


Miracles Happen in Hemet is just too far for me to try to run from Riverside, with a husband and 5 kids and 2 other sober living homes I have found that this is too overwhelming for me to do alone. I have 9 months left on my year lease and I am sure the owner would allow it to stay a sober living long after. She is also interested in helping the recovering community. The home is a beautiful fully furnished 10 bed, 3 bedroom 2 bath house. 5 sets of bunks, 8 dressers, couches, televisions, 2 Fridges and much much more. The rent is currently 1500.00 and deposit is 1200.00 and I am asking a small fee for furniture and appliances . I would like to turn house over on August 1st. I am hoping to continue my education come the fall. House has already been inspected and approved by sober living coalition and house mom is already certified. Saves a lot of money for you. I am willing to help in any way possible to help you get started. If you are interested or know anyone who is please let me know.ASAP There is also 5 women and 4 children in the home with income that would be staying.


Sylvia Hernandez

Sylvia's Serenity Sober Living Homes Inc.
myserenity1909@aol.com
951-824-0580
www.sssoberlivinginc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment