- Student Assistance Program consultation
- Evidence/Research Based Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug prevention programs in local schools
- Preparing for Drug Free Years (PDFY)
- Prevention/Education group facilitators at the elementary and secondary levels
- The Incredible Years Program
- Community based programs for youth, women, and businesses.
- First time offenders programs
- Red Ribbon and holiday drunk and drugged driving prevention campaigns
- Healthy Kids Program
- Youthful Offenders Program
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Friday, July 6, 2012
WESTERN PA. HELP FOR PREGNANT WOMEN!
Welcome to the the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services, Inc. (ADAS) website. Our goal is to provide informative articles, links, and other resources relevant to substance abuse. Suggestions are welcome and may be submitted to:email@example.com
ADAS is the Single County Authority (SCA) for Cameron, Elk and McKean counties. Pregnant women receive preferential services and are a priority population for treatment. There are no treatment service limitations for pregnant women.
ADAS welcomes new Prevention Supervisor
Jennifer Young of Saint Marys joined the agency June 25th as the Prevention Supervisor for ADAS, Inc. Jennifer is a 2010 graduate of Clarion University of PA, where she earned a B.S. in Rehabilitative Sciences. Prior to coming to ADAS, Jenn had worked as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor for Abraxas I in Marienville.
As Prevention Supervisor, Jennifer will oversee the provision of Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Intervention services in Cameron, Elk, McKean and (contracted) Potter counties. ADAS maintains Prevention staff in the Port Allegany, St. Marys, Bradford and Coudersport office locations and provides a wide variety of prevention and intervention programming, including:
Jennifer will be working out of the St. Marys office and can be reached ator firstname.lastname@example.org