- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Some People Use Diarrhea Drug to Manage Opioid Withdrawal, With Deadly Results - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
Some People Use Diarrhea Drug to Manage Opioid Withdrawal, With Deadly Results - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: Some people are using the anti-diarrhea drug loperamide (Imodium) to manage their opioid addiction or to get high, researchers report in this week’s Annals of Emergency Medicine. The results can be deadly, according to NPR.