Wednesday, June 29, 2016



​Hello,

I found myself on your site, joseph-recoveryconnections.blogspot.com, specifically on the post " Walgreens Agrees to Pay $80 Million in Prescription Painkiller Settlement" and found it exceptionally helpful and well thought out. I’d like to thank you for the time and effort that you obviously put into it.




Like you, I also work very hard to develop high quality resources to share on similar, important topics. In fact, I’d like to share one with you. One of our newest posts "How Bay Area Doctors Are Helping Create Heroin Addicts" discusses the controversial idea that doctors in the bay area are linked to heroin addiction due to over-prescribing pain medications. Let me know what you think about this post.




I look forward to hearing from you!




Thank you for your time,

Nicole C.

No comments:

Post a Comment