- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Friday, June 10, 2016
FDA: Abuse or Misuse of Anti-Diarrhea Drug Can Cause Heart Problems and Death - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
FDA: Abuse or Misuse of Anti-Diarrhea Drug Can Cause Heart Problems and Death - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: The Food and Drug Administration issued a warning Tuesday that taking higher-than-recommended doses of the over-the-counter diarrhea drug loperamide (Imodium) can cause serious heart problems that can lead to death. There have been a growing number of reports of people using the drug to manage their opioid addiction or to get high.