- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Requiring Ignition Interlocks for Drunk Drivers Reduces Alcohol-Related Crash Deaths - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
Requiring Ignition Interlocks for Drunk Drivers Reduces Alcohol-Related Crash Deaths - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: A new study finds states that require people convicted of drunk driving to install ignition interlock devices in their vehicles have lower rates of alcohol-related crash deaths compared with states that don’t require the devices.