- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Saturday, March 26, 2016
8:30pm 1-hour. Speaker meeting
The "CONSCIOUS CONTACT SPEAKER GROUP" OF DOYLESTOWN, PA. invites everyone to attend the OPEN MEETING at ST. PAUL'S LUTHERAN CHURCH at 301 North MAIN st. in DOYLESTOWN, PA. 18901
GROUP SERVICE #717000
It's a 1hr SPEAKER MEETING @8:30pm
& FELLOWSHIP starts @7:30pm-ish.. PLEASE COME EARLY.
WE LIKE IT TO BE THE ONE MEETING EACH WEEK NOT TO MISS!
"IF YOU MISS A WEEK, YOU MISS A LOT!"
SUIT UP & SHOW UP!
BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A PARTY!
Contact: Ron K. cell #215-534-7303
Member of the "DOYLESTOWN RECOVERY GROUP"
The "CONSCIOUS CONTACT SPEAKER GROUP" is a group in Doylestown, PA that meets on Saturday nights.
The purpose of the group is to provide a consistent message of hope and recovery through God-Reliance and service to others through the practice and teaching of the 12 steps. It is an open meeting and hope to see you there!