Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 12 CHP 25 v 15 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS

My eyes are ever on the lord , for only He will release my feet from the snare.(GODS BIG BOOK)


(Snare)- Any thing by which one is entangled and brought into trouble.


STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.(AA BIG BOOK)


Only HE will release you from the snare. Addiction was my snare ! I wonder why GODS BIG BOOK states only He can release my feet from the snare ! Could it be that Bill W figured that the Power greater than himself was God ,the God of the Bible the one with a son named Jesus Christ .I know a God of my understanding you say ,but what other God has a 2000 page plus book about life and everyday struggles. What other God can free you from something and give you peace ! If you study religions and Gods around the world you will discover the God of the Christian faith is the only one who has a book and the power to release you from your snare (addiction). There are no other Higher powers or gods who can even come close to MY GOD . If your life is still stuck in self medication because of fear , guilt , shame , and anger your definitely following the wrong God. I know from personal experience that their is only one true God who can and will help you ! Once I realized I was the problem and needed help ,I started my search . After many failed attempts of fixing myself , I discovered you cant do this alone and I think that is what Bill W also discovered sobriety is a we thing not a me thing !


Matthew 19;26 - Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible. ( GODS BIG BOOK ) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment