Almost 20,000 mothers of addicted children have joined the Addict's Mom Closed Group. They find much needed love and support you can toohttp://www.facebook.com/
Good Morning beautiful TAM Sisters ...As most of you know my son Daniel died 8 months ago and I have reflected on many things that I believe may have contributed to his loss.
I believe it is very important to understand the issues facing our addicted child before sending them to treatment. If your child suffers with mental illness either brought on by drug addiction or they are genetically predisposed it is important to send them to a place that will truly deal with their core issues....
I have been researching treatment options that have true dual diagnosis treatment. I believe we must handle the underlying isssues while treating the addiction so we can break the cycle.
If you are in need of help please pm me your number or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Visit The Addict's Mom at: http://addictsmom.com/?xg_