Good Morning! Please see the attached flyer regarding a project through PRO-ACT Central Bucks Recovery Support Services to collect winter coats, boots, hats, gloves and scarves for children of families in need in Bucks County. There will be two collection sites throughout Bucks County, one at The Council Unit 12 in Doylestown and one at the Southern Bucks Recovery Community Center in Bristol. We ask that all donations are either new or lightly used and clean. All items will go to children of Bucks County families in need. Please distribute the flyer freely!! If you have any questions, contact me any time. Thank you!! LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! and Twitter https://twitter.com/TheCouncilSEPA Jessica SchwartzVolunteer Coordinator & Prevention SpecialistThe Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.252 West Swamp Road, Unit 33Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901Phone: (215) 230-8218 ext. 3158Fax: (215) 230-8205(800) 221-6333 - 24 Hour Information Linejschwartz@councilsepa.org
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.