Announcing a new program for October:B.Y.O.B.B.(Bring Your Own Big Book)Come experience a two session workshop where we will focus on presenting the 12 Steps as laid out in A.A.’s main text, affectionately known as “The Big Book.”Two Saturdays, October 12th and 19th12 noon to 4 p.m.This workshop is open to anyone interested in learning about the system used as the basis for over 50 types of recovery programs, the 12 Steps, as they were originally presented. Jeanne McDermott, CRSVolunteer CoordinatorCentral Bucks Recovery Support ServicesPRO-ACT, The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania252 W. Swamp Rd, Bailiwick Unit 12Doylestown, PA 18901Phone: 215 345-6644 x 3120Fax: 215 348-3377E-mail:email@example.com
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.