Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Medicine Abuse Project
 Joseph --

Are you a drug dealer?

You might be without even knowing it - because of what's in your medicine cabinet.

My name is Ron, and I'm a father from Kansas. Over the past couple of weeks The Partnership at Drugfree.org has been highlighting the enormity of the medicine abuse epidemic. I'm here to tell you that this Saturday, I'm going to do something about it - and I hope you'll join me.

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has organized a National Prescription Take-Back day for this Saturday, September 29, 2012, from 10am to 2pm in all 50 states and U.S. territories. Join me, and thousands of others, in safely disposing of our prescription medicine.



Do you have some unneeded or expired medicine lying around? I know I do, and I also know that it is crucial to make sure my leftover medicine gets disposed of safely, so no one can get their hands on it and abuse it, like my son did.

Participate in your local Take-Back on Saturday and safely dispose of your unneeded medications. Click to RSVP now and then find your local Take-Back location:

http://my.drugfree.org/take-back 


Thank you,

Ron Grover
Parent Partner
The Partnership at Drugfree.org

P.S. If you share your Take-Back moments on Facebook and/or Twitter with The Partnership you could win a new iPad! Find out more: http://my.drugfree.org/ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment