Friday, December 16, 2011

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Selfishness is another way to describe addiction.  I want what I want and I don't care how anybody else feels!  I will do whatever it takes so don't get in my way.  Addiction is the worse form of selfishness.  When I was out there my selfishness ruined relationships and caused a mountain of legal and financial problems. I could help myself, I had the choice to say yes or no, but my own selfishness blinded me to what was really important in life.  I could have said no to using, but I chose to hide behind every excuse  and I did whatever I wanted because I was selfish and cared only about myself.  Your selfishness is hurting you and others and in the end you will see that selfishness has robbed you of self.
REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU!  

No comments:

Post a Comment