Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
April 2017 Newsletter 
Beth T.
Loved by God  

     I grew up with five siblings, and there was almost no love in our household.  My parents fought constantly, and we all suffered verbal and physical abuse from my father.
     I grew up being blamed for everything and told I was worthless.  I was an easy target at school, and was often picked on.  
     Even though we went to church, God was just an idea to me.  I'd always been told I was worthless, and I'd never known the love of a father.  These things spoke louder than anything I'd heard about God.

Healing in the Context of Community
   
     Do you have a heart to minister to people struggling with addiction, eating disorders, trauma, and other life-controlling behaviors?
   Our HCC course will give you a glimpse into who we are and our philosophy of ministry.  You will experience how honesty and vulnerability promote an environment of healing and transformation, and you will interact with those who are currently seeking God's restoration at His Mansion.
 
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment