Friday, April 28, 2017

Hi,
My name is Becki and I am contacting you on behalf of our facility, Diablo Valley Drug and Alcohol Services.
Diablo Valley Drug and Alcohol Services, located in both San Ramon and Pleasant Hill, California, are two luxurious drug and alcohol treatment facilities. Our program focuses on the necessity of self-love and spiritual soundness in recovery from eating disorders and addiction.

I wanted to reach out to you today to inquire about doing a guest blog. I write blogs for the Diablo Valley Drug and Alcohol Services website and we strive to not only help those in need but inform and educate people about addiction. Here is a link to our blog page so you can check out some of my work:

I was hoping that after you take a look at our blogs that you might be able to get some inspiration or references for your upcoming blogs or that you might be interested in a guest blog from me.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to speak to you soon.
Sincerely,

Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment