Thursday, March 9, 2017

Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
March 2017 Newsletter 
Nate H.
The Lord Equips  

     My mom had me when she was fifteen.  She was just a kid, trying to raise kids.  She was severely depressed, and on drugs most of the time, and always in bad relationships with men.
     Our family ended up living in a shelter for battered women, and because of this, me and my siblings were often picked on at school.  I soon gained a reputation for fighting with bullies.
     When I was fifteen I began using drugs regularly with my mom and joined a gang.  She became involved with many different men, and what I was exposed to left me psychologically and emotionally disturbed and confused.  Eventually I left home, but I felt I had nothing to live for.  I often engaged in dangerous driving without caring if I died.

Healing in the Context of Community
   
     Do you have a heart to minister to people struggling with addiction, eating disorders, trauma, and other life-controlling behaviors?
   Our HCC course will give you a glimpse into who we are and our philosophy of ministry.  You will experience how honesty and vulnerability promote an environment of healing and transformation, and you will interact with those who are currently seeking God's restoration at His Mansion.
 
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment