- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Monday, May 30, 2016
Obama Administration to Spend $94 Million to Expand Drug Addiction Treatment - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
Obama Administration to Spend $94 Million to Expand Drug Addiction Treatment - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: The Obama Administration announced Friday it plans to spend $94 million to improve and expand delivery of substance abuse services in health centers. The funding will focus on treatment of opioid use disorders in underserved populations.