- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Friday, May 20, 2016
Meditation May Provide Non-Opioid Alternative for Pain Relief: Study - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
Meditation May Provide Non-Opioid Alternative for Pain Relief: Study - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: A new study suggests meditation can significantly reduce pain, without using the body’s opioid receptors. The findings are especially significant for people who have built up a tolerance to opiate-based medications and are seeking a non-addictive way to reduce pain, the researchers say.