- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Teens With Severe Alcohol and Drug Problems Often Lack Concern for Others: Study - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
Teens With Severe Alcohol and Drug Problems Often Lack Concern for Others: Study - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: Teens with severe drug and alcohol problems often have a low regard for others, a new study suggests. They have higher rates of driving under the influence and having unprotected sex with a history of sexually transmitted disease, The Huffington Post reports.