Do you know the parable of the Good Samaritan? A man walking on a road is robbed and left for dead. It takes two men to pass him before a third man finally helps. He is a true neighbor – a Good Samaritan.
By donating just $15, you can help us get Good Samaritan laws passed in the remaining 15 states that don’t have them.
Today “Good Samaritan” laws offer legal protections to people that help those who are in danger. This is essential when someone passes out from drinking alcohol or overdoses on drugs. Given the opioid and heroin epidemic ravaging our communities, each state should have these laws in place.
Here are some additional ways you can help:
Thank you for your support! We will continue to keep you updated when the remaining states pass Good Samaritan laws.
The Advocacy Team
Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly