- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Recovery Advocates to Be Recognized at National Event
By Join Together Staff | May 17, 2012 | Leave a comment | Filed in Addiction& Recovery
Four activists and a grassroots community organization will be recognized for their work as recovery advocates by Faces & Voices of Recovery. The addiction recovery advocacy organization will present the awards Wednesday, June 27 in Washington, D.C.
The awards honor the recipients’ contributions to advocating for the rights of people and their families in or seeking recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
Recipients of the award are Rev. Dr. Robert Gilmore, Sr., of Real Urban Ministry in Houston; Walter Ginter of the National Alliance for Medication-Assisted Recovery in New York; Rosemary Tisch of Celebrating Families in Saratoga, California, Jeff Blodget of St. Paul, Minnesota, and the Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery in Boston.
To read more about the awardees and the event, visit the Faces & Voices of Recovery website.