Friday, January 5, 2024

“I want to be the light for everybody”

 

CityTeam logo
 
A photo of Jo smiling with the headline “YOU can change lives!”
 

Loving others gave Jo more love for herself.

Jo became stuck in an unhealthy relationship that involved both addiction and domestic abuse. She came to CityTeam, where she says, “I surrendered. It was the most wonderful thing in the world. I felt instantly changed.” She elaborates further:

“Without the donors, my life would not be as full as it is right now. To be able to love another person and to have God in front of it all is just amazing. God has done so much for me. I want to serve, I want to spread God’s Word, and I just want to be the light. I want to be the light for everybody.”

Give a year-end gift today to help more people like Jo discover and share God’s love at CityTeam. 

Your gift will be DOUBLED in impact, up to $250,000, to help restore more lives in our community. Please give now, or no later than midnight on December 31, to be sure your impact can be DOUBLED!

 
 
 
 
 
FacebookYouTubeInstagramLinkedIn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment