- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Critics of New Drug Enforcement Law Say It Could Worsen Opioid Epidemic - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
Critics of New Drug Enforcement Law Say It Could Worsen Opioid Epidemic - Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: Critics of a new law that makes it more difficult for the government to take action against drug companies say the measure could worsen the opioid crisis, according to the Los Angeles Times.