As the editior of Recovery Connections my purpose for the blog is too help others find freedom from addiction. Our family is now in need of some financial assistance. Our son Alex will be graduating from boot camp .He like most young adults struggled as we struggled with him to get to this milestone in his life.He will be an official member of the United States Army National Guard.It would be a dream come true for all of us to attend his gradution at Fort Sill in Oklahoma. We reside in Pennsylvania and the most affordable way for us to travel would be to drive.Fuel cost would be around 500 dollars lodging 200 dollars and food for three around 200.Any amount would be a great help and blessing. If you want to help click on the paypal link on the blog.Thank you in advance for your diligent support of Recovery Connections and helping our families dream become a reality. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.