- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
DAILY MEMOIRS OF A RECOVE-REE JULY 3
At some point in life we get stuck by a disappointment or a heart break. If you truly think about it, it doesn't matter what it is you use to deal with that heart ache. Some use drugs, food, gambling etc. It's funny how people can experience the same type of heart ache but use different ways of dealing with it. We must have good coping skills and if we haven't been taught any that's one reason some of us might use to the point of getting numb and going through life in a blur. WE must not let the painful moments of life shut us down and keep us from moving on and finding success in life. The definition of insanity is....Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result! We must get out of our mold and create a new one. Do not let your past determine you future. Take your past and make it a part of your future by learning and growing from it. REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU!
By Joseph Dickerson