Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Loving your neighbor looks like this...


CITYTEAM. Igniting Hope. Restoring Lives.
 
Love Your Neighborhood Today (and every day)
 

“I’m a single mom. I have three kids. I’ve been a single mom almost six years,” says Irene, laid off when the pandemic first wreaked havoc in March of 2020.

“I’ve always worked so hard and had my savings, but it’s been really hard. I’ve known about CityTeam for years, served as a volunteer. I now get food every two weeks, going to the mobile drive through pantries. We get fresh vegetables and canned food, and sometimes chicken, milk and eggs. The most important stuff." 

"For me, that’s a lot of help right now. I have no idea what I would have done without the food. I’m so blessed not even just for what CityTeam gives, but for just how they are, the way they treat you. They make you feel like you’re part of a family, like you’re not alone.”

Give now to Love Your Neighborhood and reach neighbors in need like Irene >>>

 
 
 
 

“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.”
1 John 4:7 (NIV)

CityTeam
634 Sproul Street
Chester, PA 19013-4208

FacebookYouTubeInstagramLinkedIn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment