Saturday, December 8, 2018



December 2018 Newsletter 
Katie
Created for Community  
     
"As I got older, I started seeking out love and attention from guys, and they became my main focus by the time I was 13. That eventually turned to experimenting with drugs and alcohol, which continued through college. 
     "When I was 23, I became pregnant out of wedlock. After my daughter was born, I developed an addiction to drugs that lasted 10 years and eventually sent me to jail. I intended to continue living the life I was living once I got released.

Gifts from God's People
   
Each Christmas season, we have the pleasure of working to create loving and joyful memories where our men and women have previously experienced pain and loneliness. One way we do this is by providing personalized gifts on Christmas Day. 

Will you join us in this restorative holiday tradition? Please send in your additional gifts by Dec 15th, or give online at hismansion.com/give
            
   Designate gifts to "Christmas" or "Gifts from God's People."
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by newsletter@hismansion.com  


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment