Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2-27-18 Twelve Stepping with Spiritual Support from Scripture

Psalm 119 v 37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.

STEP 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

Are you reading Gods Big Book ? It is a book with all you will ever need to know about life. The pages are full of insights and promises that have the guarantee of heaven and the Cross.Some of our habits especially bad ones will keep us from reaching our maximum God given potential. Some of these habits can only be removed by God. We must recognize, expose, and be honest with God , ourselves , and others . Bringing it to light will take its power and once powerless it is easily removed or stopped.


John 15 v 7" If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

1 comment:

  1. Healing from addiction takes time.Making up the mind to stop using drugs is a big step and your friend won't try quitting until some one has forced to, because it seems too hard.
    Meth Withdrawal

    ReplyDelete