Friday, February 2, 2018


2-2 -18 Twelve Stepping with Spiritual Support From Scripture



Psalm 10 v 17 
Lord you know the hopes of the helpless.Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them. 
 ( GODS BIG BOOK)

STEP 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as revealed in the Bible.

Helpless is the place we need to be ! Living life our away separate from God has made us helpless .We have made such a mess of doing it our way ,that making things right again are impossible on our own. Another words we must be broken, and at the end of self ,desperate to escape the nightmare we call life. Guilt,, shame, fear, anxiety, and worry could be an end to your life prematurely ! In my life the worse these things became the more I used but there was never enough to get it all to go away. Broken ,beaten, and desperate is where I found God . What I discovered the hard way ,was God had a plan for me long before I was born! His plan did't include addiction,criminal activity, depression ,divorce, being an absentee father or a rebellious Son! If you are truly broken and sincere , God will supernaturally hear from Heaven and command His Angels to help you find your way,transform you from the inside out ,and restore a hundredfold of all you lost.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!






No comments:

Post a Comment