Wednesday, November 22, 2017

We are grateful to our dedicated sponsors and partners for making a difference in the lives of professional drivers!

Because of your generosity we have paid out $1,964,976.91 on behalf of 2,064 drivers
"Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Without you people helping me and my wife after my triple bypass surgery and me not being able to work until maybe October, we would have lost everything. Thank you for helping truckers. You people don’t no how truly amazing you are. Thank you."
"My Son and I want to thank St. Christopher Truckers Fund for the help we received. It meant so much in a horribly painful time in our lives. My dear husband passed away at work, in his truck. We miss him. Such kind people to work with here. Such a blessing!  Thank you again!"
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
Copyright © 2017 St. Christopher Fund, All rights reserved.
We send our newsletter to those who've expressed interest in knowing about the good works of the Fund.

Our mailing address is:
St. Christopher Fund
P.O. Box 30763
KnoxvilleTN 37930

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?


Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment